STEP 1 - APPLICATION | STEP 2 - VOLUNTARY QUESTIONNAIRE | STEP 3 - CONFIRMATION
Position Applying For
Which shifts are you available to work?
Are you at least 21 years of age?
If not, are you at least 18 years of age?
Date available to begin employment:
Specify days and hours if part-time:
Have you ever worked at Silver Legacy before?
If yes please list dates and positions held. If you have used other names please list:
How were you referred to Silver Legacy?
If referred by a current employee, please list name and department.
If offered employment, can you provide documentation of your legal right to work in the United States?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime other than a traffic violation?
If yes, list any and all charges, disposition, dates and cities:
Education & Training
College / University
Other School / Training
Ten (10) Year Employment History
Beginning with your current or most recent employer, please list all present and past employment for the past ten (10) years, including summer, part-time employment and u.s. military service. For unemployed or self-employed periods, show dates, earnings and location. You may also indicate any other experience (i.e. volunteer work, internship) that you believe is relevant to the position for which you are applying. Do not leave any periods unaccounted for. Attach an additional sheet if extra space is needed.
Work Experience 1
Work Experience 2
Work Experience 3
Work Experience 4
Work Experience 5
Work Experience 6
Please give three (3) references whom you have known for at least five (5) years. (No relatives or former employers).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Please specify the skills, training or experience you possess for the position(s) for which you have applied:
What duties/responsibilities did you like most about your past jobs?
What duties/responsibilities did you like least in your past jobs?
If I asked your previous/current co-workers about you work style/habits what would they say?
In your current position (or most recent position) what types of decisions do you make before consulting with your supervisor?
Suppose you are in a situation where deadlines and priorities change frequently and rapidly. How would you handle it?
Please Read Carefully
1. Silver Legacy Resort Casino, in considering my application for employment, may verify the information set forth in this application relating to my background. I hereby give consent that my character, reputation for honesty, habits, ability, records of criminal convictions, if any, financial responsibility and reasons for leaving employment may be investigated and that persons who know me, now and / or in the past, may be contacted and questioned.
2. I understand that anyone who may furnish any information concerning my character, habits, ability, criminal convictions, financial responsibility or reason for leaving employment shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage that I may suffer as a result of furnishing accurate information in good faith to Silver Legacy Resort Casino. I further understand and agree that any information obtained by Silver Legacy Resort Casino from any source will be held confidential by Silver Legacy Resort Casino from all persons and even against any demand made by me, except as required by law.
3. I understand that if I am applying for a position in gaming or beverage, that I must be at least 21 years of age and be able to provide proper verification of such.
4. I understand than an offer of employment is subject to my providing proof of work eligibility, as required by Federal Law.
5. I understand that Silver Legacy Resort Casino is committed to a drug free workplace and I hereby give consent to any drug and alcohol screening/testing required by Silver Legacy Resort Casino in accordance with its policy and procedure, both as part of the application/pre-employment process and thereafter if I am hired. I understand and acknowledge that consent to drug and alcohol screening / testing is an express condition for consideration of my application and if hired, to my continued employment with Silver Legacy Resort Casino. I further understand and agree that refusal to submit to a drug/alcohol test will result in the offer of employment being rescinded and / or immediate termination should I be hired.
6. In the event that I am employed by Silver Legacy, I agree to comply with the rules, regulations, instructions and policies of Silver Legacy Resort Casino as they exist when I am hired and as they are created and/or change during the period of my employment.
7. I understand and agree that the employment for which I am making application is, and is intended to be, at-will and such employment may be terminated at any time with or without cause, without prior notice, by either Silver Legacy or myself. I further understand and agree that there will be no agreement, express or implied, between Silver Legacy and myself for any specific period of employment, nor for continuing or long-term employment.
8. I understand that Silver Legacy is relying upon the representation, both written and oral, which I have made or do make during the application process and that the information that I have provided is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I further understand and agree that any misrepresentations or omissions of facts in the application will be justification for refusal or termination of employment and I agree to hold this Company, owners, respective directors and managers, employees, agents, and other persons or entities, harmless in that event.
9. I understand that by placing my signature in the space provided that I have completed the application to the best of my ability and have carefully read the foregoing statements.