Exclusive USBC Bowling Championship Rates
2014 USBC Open Championships
February 28th to July 12th
Book a Room!
The 2014 USBC Open Championships will be held at the National Bowling Stadium in Reno, Nevada! This exciting bowling event will run from February 28 to July 12. This storied tournament boasts more than 100 years of tradition and attracts bowlers from across the country each year. There are two divisions, Regular and Classified, so bowlers of all skill levels have the chance to earn a share of the prize money. Don't miss this unforgettable experience.
2014 Women's Championships
April 11th to June 29th
The 2014 USBC Women's Championships will be held on 44 specially-constructed lanes at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada and will run from April 11 until June 29. This national tournament boasts more than 90 years of tradition and routinely attracts bowlers from across the country. It's an unforgettable experience that many bowlers refuse to miss each year. With three average-based divisions (Diamond, Ruby and Sapphire) and a popular handicap format, bowlers of all skill levels have the chance to enjoy a memorable bowling experience and earn prize money at the same time. Be a part of the action!
Welcome Bowlers! Great rates and special bonuses at Silver Legacy
Stay at Silver Legacy and receive $100 in Bonus Resort Offers and Exclusive Offers Just for Bowlers!
$100 Bonus Resort Offers
- 2-for-1 Drink at Silver Baron Lounge
- $5 off Purchase for Flavors! Buffet Dinner or any Entree in Cafe Central
- FREE Ace-In-The-Hole w/ your $5 Blackjack wager
- Two FREE Keno Games
- 20% Silver Legacy Shopping Discount
- 20% off a massage or body treatment at the Health Spa
- 15% off Services/10% off products at the Salon
- $4 Off a Ticket to Catch A Rising Star Comedy Club
Exclusive Bowler Offers
- Free Entry to Win Beer for a Year
- Free Draft Bud or Bud Light or a Glass of Ferrari-Carno Fume Blanc
- $5 to $25 Match Play
- Bowler's Choice at Cafe Central for $6.95: Two Eggs any style, Bacon (2) or Sausage Patty, served with Hash Browns & Toast OR Fluffy Pancakes and Egg, Bacon (2) or Sausage Patty